We are here for you and your business - 24/7
After your VoIP phone system is fully installed and live at your office, we provide ongoing support services to you, our clients.
While it’s common for VoIP phone providers to outsource their support services to another state or large call center, often leaving you with a poor experience, we’re based locally in Union, New Jersey. We work directly with our team to ensure we’re available to you 24/7. Downtime in your phone system is unacceptable, so we prioritize speed, whether that’s coming onsite for service or troubleshooting remotely.
If you ever have any questions or concerns about your system, here are just some of the support services we provide:
- Unlimited remote support and access to our help desk team 24/7.
- Unlimited remote training on various software applications, including mobile, end-user software, softphone, and more.
- Carrier concierge service with Internet service providers.
- Advanced replacement on hardware, including next-day shipping.
- Inbound call flow design and recommendations.
- Call center design and support.
- Call recording archival and storage.
- Periodic educational webinars (remote and live).
When appropriate, we are also available for onsite support:
- Account management, to understand you better and address your needs face to face.
- Meetups with technical vendors and your IT provider and/or Internet service provider.
- Hardware replacement, in the event of physical hardware failure.
- Onsite and emergency labor services for technical resolution and support.
- Project work, such as installing phone hardware, office relocations, Cat5e/Cat 6 wiring services, and more.
- Site surveys for new office locations.
We’ve been in Union, New Jersey, since 1982, and we know and understand the realities of running a business in Northern and Central New Jersey. We understand who our clients are and how they think because we’re just like you.
Carrier Concierge Services
If you’re having an issue with any of the big providers (Verizon, Comcast, Altice/Cablevision, or others), avoid the headache of long, painful calls into corporate headquarters. Make use of our carrier concierge service team instead! We’re prepared to work with your existing provider so you don’t have to.
To minimize your time, hassle, confusion, and frustration, we can do the following:
- Make personalized recommendations about what carrier partner is right for you and your business.
- Help you negotiate your carrier contract.
- Audit your telecom expenses to ensure you aren’t overpaying.
- Manage hardware and software installations.
- Request credits on your behalf for erroneous bills.
When you talk to a large provider, you’re often stuck with an entry-level help desk employee who can rarely help you. Unless you’re an expert in the industry, navigating this process can get pretty confusing. Our carrier concierge services let you avoid all that. It’s just one way we provide stellar support to our clients.