Sales and Marketing Internship
Looking for real world business experience and career development in a high tech company?
Tele-Data Solutions is looking for an intern who wants to develop real life business skills by gaining experience in an entrepreneurial environment. Some of the skills and activities you participate in:
- Identify and research target client profiles for Business Development Associates team members
- Use LinkedIn and other social media platforms to research target prospects
- Update key contact information in Salesforce.com CRM
- Use 3rd party research tools such as Hoovers, Harte Hanks, and Sales Genie
- Work with Business Sales Representatives on strategies’ to create opportunity with new targeted prospects using guerrilla marketing tactics
- Participate in Sales Leadership Program to develop more effective communication and presentation skills
- Learn about Cloud VoIP Telecom and Internet Services industry
You will contribute to real life business situations and work with sales team and company President. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills while gaining relevant experience.
- Desire to learn and grow about entrepreneurial business
- Outstanding communication skills
- College student (grad or undergrad)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work 12 to 20 hours per week and commute to Union, NJ
- Learn and Earn (Range from $12 to $15/hr)
Unlock Your Career Potential
At TDS we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at TDS.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Service the Customer Above All Else, Killer Follow Up, Continuous Improvement of Self and Company, Relationships Matter, and Have Fun!