Tele-Data Solutions Careers
We’re a bunch of Jersey guys and gals who like helping customers…
“At TDS we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at TDS.”
Who are we?
Here at Tele-Data, we help New Jersey based clients solve problems through VoIP phone hardware and software technology. We’ve been conveniently located in Union, NJ since 1982, right off Route 22 West.
What is the employee culture like?
We are a growing and hungry company. We are looking for hard working individuals that are driven and like being in a team environment.
Our 5 core values are the following:
1. Service the Customer Above All Else
2. Kill Follow Up
3. Continuous Improvement of Self & Company
4. Relationships Matter
5. Have fun
If you believe you would be a good fit for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-378-1218. Vin will connect you with our HR team to advance the process…
Tele-Data Solutions, a growing VoIP solutions and cloud technology leader is hiring a Service Manager based in their Union, New Jersey location. As the Service Manager, you will be running the day to day service operations while participating in our Key Executive Group and Leadership Training. In this role, you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to delve into the details of the business in order to implement KPI’s and operational metrics to measure and monitor the success of the operations. Additionally, you will optimize internal workflow challenges and will develop processes and procedures with an eye towards continuous improvement and efficiency.
This key role requires a talented, well-rounded, process-oriented, people-leader and a communicative, compassionate yet driving Change Agent. This is the perfect fit for someone who has experience managing B2B service operations (especially in telecommunications or an MSP environment) and is ready to make a significant impact while being rewarded with a six figure income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Run the day to day service operation for success and establishing KPIs
- Continue to implement and support EOS management system (learn more here: eosworldwide.com) including L10 meeting structure, 5-5-5 reviews, and develop of Rocks for ongoing continuous improvement
- Design, implement and execute service delivery processes and procedures, as well as creating strategies to enhance their effectiveness
- Oversee the project management process from planning to implementation through to completion
- Direct the purchase of materials and supplies to make sure that inventory is at proper levels to successfully support customers while minimizing cash impact
- Work with sales & operations team members to develop customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) according to customer needs
- Oversee the management of the company’s fleet including Network Car Reports for accountability
- Ensure the successful recruitment, training, and management of employees in the development of a high-performance, motivated workforce.
- Experience managing operations and leading people in an B2B service environment (e.g., VoIP solutions, outsourced IT, telecommunications, alarm/video services, etc).
- Additional technology, telecommunications, PMO certifications and/or training are a plus
Earn an extraordinary income while helping businesses communicate more effectively. Unified Communications is the hottest, fastest growing technology field in the USA. Work for an INC 5,000 company providing cloud-based solutions that totally disrupt the existing market. These solutions require business skills to identify opportunities and create innovative solutions.
If you are ready to make an awesome career upgrade and have 2+ years of sales account management experience please read the following position description carefully:
Seeking Outstanding Networker:
- Enjoy building relationships and trading leads with other successful people
- Build relationships with IT MSPs to help grow our referral program
- Active use of LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media tools
Sales Account Management responsibilities:
- Help clients upgrade to new hardware and VoIP Services
- Communicate to existing client’s what products and services we currently offer
- Help clients with add-on requirements to meet their growth needs
- Sell leading Voice over IP telephone systems & cloud services
- Build a recurring business model that grows year over year
- Communicate and work with forward-thinking business executives and owners
- Extensive Product and Technology training
- Personal coaching and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs
- Weekly support and feedback to drive personal growth
Required Qualifications – Criteria for Success
- NJ Residents only
- Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in B2B sales or services environment
- Experience and success with direct sales using Social Selling skills to drive new appointments
- Achievement oriented and business-solution focused
- The burning desire to achieve and realize your personal potential
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university preferred
- Unlimited commissions with no ceiling
- On Target Earnings of $107,400 after ramp up period
- 401k with match, medical/dental, and paid company holidays
- Receive senior sales and leadership mentoring and account manager experience
- Personal education and development with industry training
- Grow your career at one of New Jersey’s Best Places to Work
We sell disruptive Cloud Based Phone Systems and cloud IT applications. The market is ripe for this new technology. Imagine selling Netflix when everyone still has a DVD player! If you love interacting with people, have a passion to learn and grow, and are up for the challenge, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime.
On Target Earnings at Plan $107,400
A Day in the Life of an account manager
- “Learn and earn” about new VoIP telephone technology and cloud based IT services.
- Generate appointments through existing client relationships, IT MSP referral partners, and outbound dialing campaigns, and specific inbound multimedia marketing program.
- The territory is Northern/Central New Jersey. Will report to main HQ office in Union, NJ. Ability to work from home office when not on client appointments after on-boarding and learning curve.
- You will be coached by Sandler sales trainers, industry coaches, and the owners during live customer appointments, and role play the sales process to gain experience and confidence.
- This position will use the telephone, email, LinkedIn, and social media to create opportunities.
- We will teach you to master the sales system so each customer experiences the Tele-Data way and becomes a raving fan of you and the company.
Why should you consider joining our team? Tele-Data Solutions has been in business for over 35 years. We have an awesome employee culture who knows how to have fun and brings some great energy. We’re passionate about creating a Best Place to Work for our employees so they can continue to provide an awesome experience for our customers. For us, all our passion and energy is spent in servicing our customers and improving the culture for our employees. We are centrally located in Union, NJ; about 25 minutes from Hoboken or Morristown. We encourage a mobile work culture. We have a huge customer base and are growing 10 to 20% each year. We provide a salary, medical, 401k with match, company cell phone, and company vehicle/gas. An up and coming sales representative would find the opportunity of a lifetime!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $107,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years +