Tele-Data Solutions Careers
We’re a bunch of Jersey guys and gals who like helping customers…
“At TDS we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at TDS.”
Who are we?
Here at Tele-Data, we help New Jersey based clients solve problems through VoIP phone hardware and software technology. We’ve been conveniently located in Union, NJ since 1982, right off Route 22 West.
What is the employee culture like?
We are a growing and hungry company. We are looking for hard working individuals that are driven and like being in a team environment.
Our core values are the following:
1. Service the Client Above All Else
2. Relationships Matter
3. Humble and Hungry
If you believe you would be a good fit for the role, please email email@example.com or call 908-378-1218. Vin will connect you with our HR team to advance the process…
Earn an extraordinary income while helping businesses communicate more effectively. Unified Communications is the hottest, fastest growing technology field in the USA. Work for an INC 5,000 company providing cloud-based solutions that totally disrupt the existing market. These solutions require business skills to identify opportunities and create innovative solutions.
If you are ready to make an awesome career upgrade and have 2+ years of sales account management experience please read the following position description carefully:
Seeking Outstanding Networker:
- Enjoy building relationships and trading leads with other successful people
- Build relationships with IT MSPs to help grow our referral program
- Active use of LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media tools
Sales Account Management responsibilities:
- Help clients upgrade to new hardware and VoIP Services
- Communicate to existing client’s what products and services we currently offer
- Help clients with add-on requirements to meet their growth needs
- Sell leading Voice over IP telephone systems & cloud services
- Build a recurring business model that grows year over year
- Communicate and work with forward-thinking business executives and owners
- Extensive Product and Technology training
- Personal coaching and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs
- Weekly support and feedback to drive personal growth
Required Qualifications – Criteria for Success
- NJ Residents only
- Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in B2B sales or services environment
- Experience and success with direct sales using Social Selling skills to drive new appointments
- Achievement oriented and business-solution focused
- The burning desire to achieve and realize your personal potential
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university preferred
- Unlimited commissions with no ceiling
- On Target Earnings of $107,400 after ramp up period
- 401k with match, medical/dental, and paid company holidays
- Receive senior sales and leadership mentoring and account manager experience
- Personal education and development with industry training
- Grow your career at one of New Jersey’s Best Places to Work
We sell disruptive Cloud Based Phone Systems and cloud IT applications. The market is ripe for this new technology. Imagine selling Netflix when everyone still has a DVD player! If you love interacting with people, have a passion to learn and grow, and are up for the challenge, we offer the opportunity of a lifetime.
On Target Earnings at Plan $107,400
A Day in the Life of an account manager
- “Learn and earn” about new VoIP telephone technology and cloud based IT services.
- Generate appointments through existing client relationships, IT MSP referral partners, and outbound dialing campaigns, and specific inbound multimedia marketing program.
- The territory is Northern/Central New Jersey. Will report to main HQ office in Union, NJ. Ability to work from home office when not on client appointments after on-boarding and learning curve.
- You will be coached by Sandler sales trainers, industry coaches, and the owners during live customer appointments, and role play the sales process to gain experience and confidence.
- This position will use the telephone, email, LinkedIn, and social media to create opportunities.
- We will teach you to master the sales system so each customer experiences the Tele-Data way and becomes a raving fan of you and the company.
Why should you consider joining our team? Tele-Data Solutions has been in business for over 35 years. We have an awesome employee culture who knows how to have fun and brings some great energy. We’re passionate about creating a Best Place to Work for our employees so they can continue to provide an awesome experience for our customers. For us, all our passion and energy is spent in servicing our customers and improving the culture for our employees. We are centrally located in Union, NJ; about 25 minutes from Hoboken or Morristown. We encourage a mobile work culture. We have a huge customer base and are growing 10 to 20% each year. We provide a salary, medical, 401k with match, company cell phone, and company vehicle/gas. An up and coming sales representative would find the opportunity of a lifetime!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $107,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years +
Job Overview and Requirements
Are you looking to become a valued technical support member of a team that provides outstanding customer service? Tele-Data Solutions is seeking a motivated individual with a passion for providing service, who enjoys problem solving, and is willing to learn! At TDS we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at TDS.
At Tele-Data, we are passionate about helping customers solve business problems through VoIP telephone systems. Our expertise lies in VoIP phone system design and white-glove implementation. Our core values focus on servicing the customer above all else, relationships matter, and being humble and hungry (and having fun while we’re at it)! Our team installs and services customers so that they never have to deal with outsourced customer service.
Our Help Desk Technician will support our dedication to excellent customer service by responding to a high-volume of client inquiries. This person will be responsible for addressing the concerns, problems, and requests raised by either company employees or customers, and use his or her technical expertise to resolve these issues or teach individuals how to resolve them on their own. Tele-Data offers the right individual the opportunity to grow professionally by providing the tools and training for success. We are looking for our Help Desk Technician to become an active member of the Tele-Data family!
- Take calls from employees and customers regarding Telecom/VoIP related questions
- Analyze problems and provide assistance over the phone walking caller through the necessary steps to resolve the problem
- Assist callers with inquiries that include, but are not limited to, equipment installations, retrieving passwords, unlocking network accounts, and handling other security issues
- Conduct on-site visits to fix technical issues and install equipment as needed
- Write up, file, and submit all Help Desk Tickets to IT Manager
- Follow up with customers to ensure that IT issues have been sufficiently resolved
- Brainstorm and participate in meetings to discuss how to improve service/equipment to reduce the number of future problems following EOS standards
- Go the extra mile to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service roles providing phone support is required or a technical degree
- Clear communication and strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain a high-level of patience
- Ability to work well with a team but also has the ability to efficiently analyze and problem-solve independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle working with sensitive information
- Ability to be trained and quickly pick up on new technologies
- Ability to translate technical language into clear layman’s terms and translate theoretical knowledge of Telecom systems into practical applications
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle, as well as the ability to travel on-site to client offices
- Comfortable working 8:15am-5:15pm schedule as well as occasional scheduled on-call shifts
- Knowledge of VoIP systems preferred
- Experience with Polycom phones
- Experience with Cloud Voice Services
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Professional growth opportunities